We love learning about your favorite things and sharing ours with you! So many of the outdoors items that we use on a regular basis, as well as the place we frequent, come from the conversations with other outdoorsmen in our community.
Last update: April 12, 2017
- Shimano quick fire reels – available on several models and price-points. Allows one-handed operation of a spin-cast reel.
- Little Cleo spoons – our favorite lures for pike. We’ve caught big northern on even the small, 1/4 ounce spoons, though we usually fish 1/2 to 1 ounce spoons.
- Family size tent – unless you are going backcountry, a tent with plenty of room is so much better.
- Coleman camp stove – the classic camp stove without unnecessary frills.
- Pop-up shade canopy/shelter – These allow you to stay out of the hot sun and ride out rain showers without having to crawl in the tent or vehicle.